Friday 20 January 2012

Where is our Teddy Bear?

Ok so I know we've been a bit slack on putting up photos of Theo. Here's a few from the past few weeks.

He is such a happy smiley little man, he is such a Joy to have around most of the time. He is sleeping through the night most nights which is great, his behaviour during the day can be variable but generally pretty good.

One particularly special present under the tree

Present opening was too much for Little Teddy Bear

Why does dad always do this to me!

Sorry mum, I've taken you're spot. Could I get some breakfast in bed too please?

Still waiting for my brekky mum

Hi Nana, no need to be scared

Does this not look like a boy who is about to get up to some mischief

Just working out in the gym




My 3 month birthday. Just chilling with my cow. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Theo I can see the empty breakfast bowl on your side of the bed. You're growing so fast you want seconds???

    ReplyDelete