Sunday 28 November 2010

Hello World

Hi, last night we went for dinner in Balham. On our way home we saw a nice oak table, with gate legs. The previous owners were obviously throwing it away, we liked it, so we took it home.

It's really nice and we're quite chuffed with our new find.

This evening (just a few minutes ago actually) Jackie says to me, "I think we need to do a blog, I have no way of keeping my family up to date with the stuff we do, like picking up the table last night, if we had a blog we could let them know and post a photo."

So I said, "Ok let's do a blog, what do you want to call it"

"The Bushies".

So that is our first blog post.



3 comments:

  1. Very nice table and love the blog
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Actual photos of what your place might look like! More please.

    I am pleased you've decided to do a blog, it might get Mum off my back every week when I haven't posted something. She can hassle you guys now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack, Love the table .you are a chip off the old block. Paint it whiteish then rub it back. As for your xmas cake , it looks great but please dont eat any more before xmas or youll look like santa.
    love mum

    ReplyDelete