Wednesday 2 February 2011

Glass Addiction

So I have managed to acquire a whole lot more glass then ceramics (will need a lot of bubblewrap to bring this all home).

Glass collection so far...
These pink bowls spawned my glass collection

Great for fruit salad and desserts

Pink frosted glass
These sit on my dressing table

Art Deco style bowls in citrine glass (clear and opaque)

Amber glass

Water jug & glasses brought in Oban, Scotland

more Amber glass

Sweets dish

Dramatic Art Deco bowl

Selection of green glass bowls

Dressing table set missing the lidded pot which usually comes with these sets. Tray is chipped but candlsticks in very good condition.

Simon gave these to me for Christmas.
(He brought them from an Antique store)

A couple of reference books to help with the collecting.

1 comment:

  1. If you're coming home I'll happily pay for the bubble wrap!!

    ReplyDelete