Friday 17 June 2011

Things that go bump in the night

I think most of our blog readers  (all 7 of you) are aware that Jackie is pregnant.

We've just gone through 21 weeks.

A few weeks ago, lying in bed I had my hand resting on the bump when Jackie asks me to stop tapping my finger. I'm not I say, that's when we first felt Baby Bush moving around.

Since then Jackie has had kicks and flutters regularly which has been very exciting and reassuring.

Today we had our second scan which was another exciting mile stone. Given the baby is so much bigger than the first scan you can't actually see the whole baby in one shot, so it looks a bit more abstract. Although there was some more details in certain areas and we've seen for ourselves that it is a little boy!

A few photos...

Jackie with some recent purchases

Showing off a very tidy bump!

Baby Bush at 11 week scan
Baby Bush today at 21 weeks, the photo we've take from the scan is a bit fuzzy but it looks like a very handsome lad I can assure you. 


2 comments:

  1. Oooooo, how exciting!! My little nephew! Boys are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news!! a boy!! yay, Blake will be so excited, cause according to him girls don't want to play the same games as him... :)

    Now I can keep an eye out for some cute little boys clothes to send over!

    Baby bump looks cute & perfect, sounds like all is going well over there, great to hear.

    Loads of love xxx000 Melissa, Simon & the brats

    ReplyDelete